Cheers to your favorite team! Football season is upon us, and we’re hosting a viewing party for all NFL/NCAA games. Join us at Wilde Rover to root on the Seahawks with your fellow 12th man and huskies, or whatever team you’re faithful to. It’s always a good time here during the game—an Irish celebration for an American game! Enjoy a beer and brunch, lunch or dinner while you watch. Here are our game day food favorites from the menu that will keep you fueled and cheering:
- Irish poutine: A classic dish for watching sports. Try your poutine Irish-style with gravy, cheese curds, bacon and scallions atop fresh fries.
- Curried chips (GF): Spice up regular fries with our curried chips, tossed in curry sauce for an extra kick of flavor.
- Crispy jumbo wings (GF): What’s a game day without wings? Choose to have them tossed in one of our house-made sauces including Jameson whiskey BBQ sauce, buffalo, cherry and habanero. Served with bleu cheese dressing, carrots and celery.
- Basket of halibut or cod & chips: Snack on our lightly breaded, crispy fried and wild caught Alaskan halibut or cod with chops, kale-slaw and house-made tartar sauce.
- Mediterranean trio (V): Looking for a light snack? Our healthy Mediterranean trio includes hummus, peperonata (stewed peppers, onions and tomatoes) and tyrosalata (spicy feta dip) with cucumbers, olives, feta and grilled pita bread for dipping.
- Reuben tots: A perfect plate for sharing at the table. We cover tater tots with corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut in a rye bread crumb crust, served with Thousand Island dressing.
- Cheese board: Have a classy game day bite to pair with your beer or wine. Enjoy our chef’s daily selection of local and imported cheeses with rosemary crackers and accompaniments.
Like and follow our Facebook page for game day hours, specials and updates each week. Go Hawks!
Featured photo found here.